Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Games

Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I am truely happy with my body when I look in the mirror. Then I have a shower and my brain wakes up and I look at myself again and I hate... And I mean hate, what I see. I want to rip at my skin and pull off any fat. I poke and prod, I grab and pinch, I cry. Its somewhat a sick routien in my head. A sick games that she likes to play with me. To prove that I'm not working as hard as I think I am.
I don't know if I hate the games or love them after I that part is over. I think that is one of the weird things about the games.
Only 10 more days until my birthday.... 10days to loose 10lbs
I think I can do it
I hope I can
here goes nothing

xx

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I think I look ok too and then 5 minutes later I realize just how fat and gross I am. I can't wait for the day when I don't feel fat and gross anymore. Good luck losing 10 lbs in 10 days. You can do it! Stay strong. :)

    ReplyDelete