Saturday, January 22, 2011

away for a week

well it looks like my tickets to my holiday destination come to some sort of good use
My grandad is really sick, his kidneys are starting to fail
so I am going to visit him for a week and a half and see other family
so I proberbly wont be on until the 3rd of feb at the earliest
I will miss you all

Also I want to thank all you lovely girls and your support, sometimes I wish I personally knew you all
xoxox

ttyl
ciao bellas

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your trip. And I sincerely hope that your grandad is going to get better. Have fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope your grandad gets better and you have a lovely trip. ill miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you and your Grandad the best of luck! Even though I'm going to miss you terribly through that time I know that it's important to be with family at the moment.
    Thank YOU for YOUR support. It would be great to know you :)
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete