yes thats right I have four more days until S returns from his holiday and that means I have four days to drop this horrible 3.6lbs that like to sit on my bones and never budge..... and I know from the past if I drop past 140 I can loose 8lbs more easily!!! I am currently 143.6lbs and have been for a week now and it wont go away. I think it is because I constantly find reasons to eat, and also that my friends are a little suspect!! I hoping for a small loss tomorrow if I dont eat dinner tonight.
Omg my mother is suuuuuch a bitch!!! Ok I get the reason she is having a spazz at me is partly my fault, but she just doesnt shut the fuck up ever!!!! She is having the most massivist go at me for not cleaning my room!! GOD I can't help it if I have been at work everyday since christmas and dont have the time to clean it. I said I would do it but today is my first day off in 10days and I just want to relax and read blogs. I dont want to clean or eat but she is making me do both. I just want to lie in bed and read but no I cant even do that.
Oh yeah I know my blogs are slacking a bit but it is because of work. I hate work. I always eat there, except for yesterday I had nothing at work, mostly to do with me leaving my wallet at home which is what I will be doing from now on because it means I will have between 3-10hours of no food and sometimes missing out on all the important meals and if not on those I miss out on dinner with the horrible family
Now I must go a clean my room
ciao bellas
xoxox

No comments:
Post a Comment