Monday, January 17, 2011

Attacked from all sides part 2 in the story of my fucked up life

N - Drama Queen, Queen bitch face
D - Two faced slut
K - Attention Whore
B - Stupid Skank

Fuck how could a bunch of girls be so mean?
WAIT . . . 
Girls are always mean!!!! 
Just put them in the right situation and BAM!!!!
I don't think I have EVER cried so hard about some fucking stupid girls. About "friends"
OMG they all just follow the fucking heard, they are like sheep.
D and B aren't even like apart of this and have no rights to be angry at me. They just sided with the first person.
Now apparently none of them want to go on the holiday I planned at my grandparents Bach
I just want to go with H and just chill. Or use the flights and go to Auckland and see people I actually love and love me back.
I just want to be skinny
I just want to crawl into a ball and cry and cry and cry until I fade into nothing.
Simple enough really
I really do wish it was

x  x  x

4 comments:

  1. oh darling, get it all out of your system :)
    these girls sound like they're not worth your time and energy
    we're here to help
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate girls. and i hate boys. im gonna go solo from now... maybe.
    i wish i was skinny enough to just disappear.

    stay lovely and strong.
    you'll get through this. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking if they do this to you, they aren't really your friends.

    True friends are there for you no matter what, and no matter whether you screw something up or not, they are there to help you get out of it - not to make you feel badly.

    My bestie travelled 8 hours to visit me after I admitted to her that I was diagnosed with ana. She sat with me, talked with me, google searched weird random things about ana to try and help, she even went to doctor's visits with me. And I never felt judged, only supported.

    These are the friends you need. NOT the ones you're describing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, hun. Girls are bitches. Anafly is right--they're not worth your time if they're going to treat you that way.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete