Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Negative 4

Ok so as we count down towards the end of the year you use these last few days to binge on everything that you are going to vow to give up in the new year. You puff those last few packs of cigarettes, or you sit on the couch and binge watch Gilmore Girls, perhaps you eat so much you can't move. I always make the end of the year the laziest time of the year as I reflect on how I used to be skinny or how I used to have no fat or how I could just not eat for a day. One of my end of year rituals is how I always find my way back to this blog, I can tell you this much, the way I write (Still sucks yes) but it's way better than how I used to when I first started writing over 6 years ago

Let see, where am I now. Fat but happy.... not with my body... oh god no... definitely never going to be happy with that. I'm happy with C though, he moved here but I went from 169 - 205
So that's where I'm sitting at now. Happy and in love but fat and 205lbs

Talk soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment