Ok.......................................... so life...... yeah
Gosh that is an exciting first line to this entry.... Sometimes, lines like these make me think I am a genius with these mother fucking words.... Sometimes I even think I could be smart.... haahahahahhaa. But truly if I was smart, would I be putting myself through this? Probably not! But oh well, I don't need to be smart, I am just aiming to be skinny ;)
Ok so at the moment I am between houses... correction, between flats. Between lives. Between me. Between fat and skinny. Between where my life starts and ends. Me and T have found a flat to live in (hopefully), it is supes cutes!!! We love it and the rooms are relatively big. Well big enough to fit me, and my new Queen sized bed ;)....... anyway so the house (flat) I am staying at right now, ugh, it's T's fuck buddies house. So I am awkwardly just staying here... because I am kinda being kicked out soon, so that just makes it really awks... but lets pray that they wont until I move into the supes cute potent flat......... Everyone seems to be going off to bed/home/town... there is someone's birthday party going on riiiiight now so I am chilling in the space/room I have been given temporarily while some loud loud musicness and talkingness....
AHHHHH piece and quiet..... kinda
they are all off to buy kebabs.... yummmm.... craving
But day 3 is almost over.... 30 more minutes and I think this is the best fast I have done EVER! like no shit... there are times on here when I have said I have fasted, but I normally fail..... BUT NOT TODAY! I have lasted 3days and have 7 more to go :) I am supes happy :)
right off to sleep shall talk tomorrow xoxox
ciao bellas
kiss kiss
AHHHHH piece and quiet..... kinda
they are all off to buy kebabs.... yummmm.... craving
But day 3 is almost over.... 30 more minutes and I think this is the best fast I have done EVER! like no shit... there are times on here when I have said I have fasted, but I normally fail..... BUT NOT TODAY! I have lasted 3days and have 7 more to go :) I am supes happy :)
right off to sleep shall talk tomorrow xoxox
ciao bellas
kiss kiss


Hey chickadee. Its brokenbarbie (you followed my old account) I can't remember the password to that acount but you should go follow the new one!
ReplyDelete