Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 7147 of my life

To think that I am only a mere 7147 days old.... now you know my birthday, and age if you can figure it out

Just doing the LDD (lemon detox diet)
Just starting day 3 now at 1:25am here
I am craving like OMG!!!
I want fries
I want a bacon, tomato and cheese toastie
I want pizza
I want a BBQ rodeo burger from BK
I want a ham salad croissant
I want an egg curried sandwich
I want a huge pile of chocolate from my non-existing valentine :(
I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want
BUT I AM NOT THAT HUNGRY!!!!
yes my tummy rumbles, but alas, I know I can still survive without food..... but it is the fact that I am denying myself the pleasure of eating, that my cravings have gotten worse.... it is probably worse also because I work at a mother fucking supermarket, with all that yummy food!!! I have already planned my first meal................................................................................ ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm WTF I have until next Thursday, and I have already planned it?!!!
well I am going to have some Leek and Potato soup, since I wont be able to eat solids for like another 4 days after, but gaaaaahhhhh I honestly miss the one of the things I hate/love doing... Eating. I hate eating.... no scratch that, I hate putting on weight....... :( ...... I am 75.9kgs at the moment a BMI of 23.8.... its disgusting... I want to die not really, but you know what I mean) I am sloooooowly heading towards the mother fucking over weight section....... I CAN'T DO THAT!

ok imma go sleep and dies now
xx
ciao bellas
will be back here tomorrow though xx

No comments:

Post a Comment