Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm Back

Ok so for a while I have been MIA.... and I hope it doesn't happen again.... maybe, well I wouldn't know.... did you guys even notice haha. Well anyways I have been still here just not writing.... I mean what is the point? My weight has gone up AGAIN! I AM NOW AT AN ALL TIME HIGH! 163.4lbs (74.1kgs) UGH! disgusting.... all I do is eat, sleep, gym, then eat some more. I am useless. hahahahahhahahahha O how I haven't changed one bit.
So whats been happening in my life? Nothing....
I got drunk last weekend and plan to do so this weekend
I am moving temporarily to my friends flat, whilst I try to find myself a flat with T....  wooo
I went on a date tonight, first one since the ex *sigh* (still fucking wont stop thinking about him....stupid brain! But anyways the date sucked. well it wasn't all bad... first we had dinner..... and his ex gf happened to be at the restaurant..... um AWKS! he got up and talked to her, leaving me looking like a dick sitting there picking at my salad, then when they finally stopped talking, we talked.... ok so I like rich boys/guys/men (who doesn't) and he is lovely, but there is one thing I hate is when they think they are better than everyone and brag about it..... so he kept going on about travelling and blah blah rich talk! and I am just sitting there like "fuck" "nice" "jealous" the entire time! I felt so insecure about my family life, but I don't normally, because I am not poor, or you know, my family is just ordinary(ish) you know what I mean.... it's just the way he came across, so fucking arrogant.... and he had to pay for EVERYTHING! he wouldn't even let me buy the pop corn for the movie after......... I love being independent with my money you know, I want to be able to show guys that I can you know be fine with out some fucking man to be there to hold me up...... that's like the one of the things that just pisses me off! GAHKjghskadjhfkl;ashifulgsekjhaseduiyegfia;weyguiakjedfbvnio[egbjnmc9uegbg *sigh!* I just asdklhfakldjfkjhbg nahhakldfhjgk sorry haha, I liked him I did but the way he thought he was slightly better than  some people, and the comments he made about somethings ghakjfhdksdjfh
Buuuuuut anyways have aaaaaaaaaaaanother date tomorrow... I know whaaaadda slut (loljks) hopefully this one is more interesting :S

So thats pretty much the most exciting thing that has happened because my life is sooooooooo interesting :D CHEA!

Right I have to go to sleep now xox

1 comment:

  1. I missed you! :)
    Lucky you, two dates in two days. I guess you've met the other guy now, hope he was nice.
    Ouch, 163. Thats my highest too, but at least you go to the gym. You did so well before, I'm sure you could do it again if you want.
    Post again soon xx please?

    ReplyDelete