Wednesday, June 22, 2011

One Month

yes thats right 1 month... 30 days until I am the wonderful age of 19
now what does that mean?
I have one month to loose 20lbs and make it to 140
yes be disgusted
I am

I am going to be doing it a semi healthy way
Semi
not fully
I am having a "normal breakfast"  today oatmeal and 1/2 grapefruit
and a "normal lunch" 1 small can tuna, cucumber, 1 mandarin and 1/2 grapefruit
and I am not allowed to eat after 4pm
yes sir

I want to be thin for my birthday
I never am
so here goes.....

I am going to set goals and rewards
its really something I need to do
155lbs = 1 new nail polish by OPI
150bs = New Shoes
145lbs = New Book
140lbs = Tattoo
135lbs = Massage
130lbs = OPI nail polish order
125lbs = ASOS order upto $200

I am unmotivated otherwise
because I am lazy

Right I must bee off
I have to clean my room and I have work at 12:30...... yay?

ciao bellas
xox

3 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK.
    I'll do the one month challenge with you. I'm gonna aim for 14lbs.
    We can do it. XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!
    I'll be 19 in 3 month but i want to reach my weight goal in 1 month and then maintain it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working to lose 20 pounds this month too! I want to be skinny before my one year anniversary with my bf. Good luck! Write to me if you need inspiration or support :)

    ReplyDelete