Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Goals

they haven't started yet because I have beeeeeeen meeeega lazy.... I sleep until noon, then go to work at 4....
My overdraft still hangs over me
I definitely do not weigh any less
Don't know a word of French or how to knit
Scrap-booking hasn't started yet.... Lee's Present has tho
I haven't bought my business book for next semester
and my room...... well you don't even want to know about my room..........

well anywho
my tummy is grumbling like an old man who missed his bus because today is a liquid fast
so far I have had a glass of milk
a glass of grapefruit juice
and a glass of this  fruit and spirilina smoothie thing

so yes
hopefully I will no longer be in the hideous 150 mark....... which I went back up to after my granddad died and all the stress eating from my assignments
Whats worse about my stress eating is that I usually only get stressed from 5pm onwards and thats when I will binge on anything with carbs.... fml.... FAT..... fml or high fast sugars like chocolate
and normally I buy this stuff when I am at work.... well after work
but be proud yesterday after work I walked away...
bought nothing but two sugar free V's :)
even though I could have thought of thousands of things to buy and stuff into my mouth.

Also with the situation about the body issues talk.... she doesn't remember a thing!!! LIKE NO JOKE! not a thing! its great! She doesn't remember from the end of the drinking games until she woke up the next day in bed its fantastic for me... because I got it off my chest and she just was drunken spilling and probs deep down got it off hers too.

I have missed you all and I am reading your blogs as we speak.... speak? read? write? IDK! but what I do know is that I want the new episode of PLL [pretty little liars] to hurry up and be put on the web so I can watch it.

XX
love you all
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way with the nighttime carb-binges. It's like we turn into wild animals! :/
    Sounds like you're doing well, though! I'm on day 2 of all liquids, and my tumtum is a-grumbling. :D

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete