Tuesday, July 1, 2014

... and then some

Seriously where have I been....?
Basically
I made out with C's face, a lot... and then some
asdfghjkl
and we are just a little more than FWB friendswithbenefits and I'm actually surprised he still keeps in contact with me since he has left the state... and it actually makes me happy haha
Um yeah, so I disappeared for a while because I was caught up with basically going out every night with D, R and C

Day 21:
Weight: 169.8?

Intake: 
Breakfast: Ruby Grapefruit 97
Lunch: 0
Dinner: 0
Total: 97/841

Exercise:
Sit ups: 1000/1000
Walk: 60/30 minutes

Weight wise, last I checked I was 169.8... So I'm hoping when I get to weigh myself in the near future it will be lower! I'm going to be fasting this week if anyone wants to join feel free :)
I am only going to have a grapefruit in the morning and green tea, and maybe if I feel super light headed a glass of 2% milk just to fill me up a little bit! Wish me luck

ciao bellas xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment