So last night S took me to see the movie Arthur..... highly recommend it!!! It was fantastic!!! Russell Brand is AWESOME!!!!
I don't actually know what is happening there with S... Everyone likes too ask that.... but I myself don't actually know, its a very highly complicated matter there!! Well while I am on the matter of that boy called S, on Sunday it was exactly a year since we met! :) and then in about a month it will be a year.... well it would be a year? oh fml I don't even know!!!!
restricted today.... 145.4 when I woke up
hopefully tomorrow will be better
have a lunch tomorrow.... thats it nothing else solid to pass my lips except lunch
Breakfast: 1 glass milk
Lunch: Pizza
Dinner: Alcohol
mmmmmm very very healthy :/
but then on friday I am hoping for:
Breakfast: Apple
Lunch: Apple
Dinner: Salad
that is healthy
and Saturday
Breakfast: Apple
Lunch: Salad/Sandwich
Dinner: Alcohol
and then Sunday (at work)
Breakfast: Crackers and Marmite
Lunch: Apple
Snack: Cracker and Marmite
Dinner: Salad
It should drop a few off my waistline :D
Well bella's atm there is nothing exciting in my life. It is all rather boring and grey :(
right should get back to my assignments.... see boring
boring
boring
I wish I was rich
sigh
xx ciao bellas

I wish I was rich, too. We'll just have to hunt down some wealthy businessmen, and become their trophy-wives. :D
ReplyDeletexoxo