Wednesday, December 8, 2010

distractions

_________________________________________________

well done me, day 2 of fast
nothing but liquid
a handful of popcorn
5 grapes
and an apple
this is through out the past two days
proud? I am for me because this is amazing for me
also yesterday burned about 200 cals
and today 450 cals :) and I am still going, planning on burning another 450 maybe 550 :)

_________________________________________________


F I R S T: Well I am doing so well, I am soooooo proud of myself :)
Pure Bliss :)
So Today I got this new(ish) contraception - the Jaddel.  Pretty much meaning I dont have to worry about taking the Pill. Which really does suck, coz I always forget to take it on time. I really didnt wanna get it at first but now that I have I am quite happy because it means from now to about 6months I may have my period, but from then on I wont for 5 years!!! FANTASTIC!!! I really hate my period. It hurts, gives me bad skin and all around just plain sucks. Now I don't have to worry about it for 5 years :)
But you have to get a local to get it inserted into your arm..... kinda hurts. Got it done about 12hours ago, it still sorta hurts but its worth it
ALSO since it is a contraceptive, it is like 99.99999999999999999999% like ummmm accurate? Positive? Well pretty much it means you wont get pregnant, however, this doesn't mean you shouldn't use protection because of other things, its just there so it is more effective (OMG THATS THE WORD!!!)
Ooh I sound like my mum and my doctor hahaha sorry about the ramble about the Jaddel.

After I got that done, the boyf turned up and tried to squeeze me to death but failed because of the yelp I made in pain because he grabbed my sore arm to tight..... boys seriously have no clue.

other than those my day has been boring, except for my mother of a walk of an hour :)
L A T E R: So I today I ate nothing, I was empty, until I returned home from umpiring and mum had for me and the rest of my family chicken burgers. They were healthy ones. 
Chicken Breast
lettuce
tomato
beetroot
I ate one I am guessing 400 cals??? Maybe
so it puts me at a net total for today
-200
 because I went for another walk, and I also umpired giving me another 150cals down
so before mother made me eat I had
a beautiful
-600cal today
but now it is only -200
I am a little dissapointed 
but not
because now I have to extend my fast
OWEL! 
I dont really mind :)

SIT UPS TONIGHT :) 
500 should do riiiight? 
lol jk I wont get to 500
more like 50 - 100 
fuck I am lazy
ahhhhh now thats why I got fat in the first place

Ciao Bellas
I love all 22 of you xxx

4 comments:

  1. That's really fantastic work! Congratulations! You say you're lazy but when I read this I see someone who definitely ISN'T lazy. You seem to have so much self control and will power. Bravo!
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the bar too. Had it in for 3 years and just recently got it done again. It's WONDERFUL!
    No period=amazing.
    Good luck with it.
    Well done on the intake!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your arm feels better, so you can actually enjoy your new contraceptive. ;)

    Sounds like you're doing great!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. honey, youre not lazy at all. think about it, negative calories?! haha. i hope youre still doing well.
    (:

    <3

    ReplyDelete