Monday, December 20, 2010

Binge Fest

A binge fest this December is what it has mostly definitely been... I really don't want to talk about it
I don't even want to weigh myself
I hate myself
It really is time to lock myself in my room for the next week and hide all my money and drown my sorrows in water and green tea, head to the gym and jog until I want to vomit, come home and run until I do then keep running
I need to be thin
I need to be beautiful

Its not try its do!!!!




I will be thin!!!




anyways
my life has been pretty average
like I said on friday
I got a speeding ticket :(
and on saturday was a party 
the party was epic.... it was small and loud, and someone had passed out on the couch by 7
people decided to tea bag him, while he was passed out, yes that was boys, yes it was gross.
Then the poor boy whom was passed out had garbage thrown all over him and he was made a mess of, then 20mins later vomited on all the horrible people who did those things to him.
I ended up talking to some guy who was doing filming and we had a geeky convo about lights, and camera ops. 
And I do recall this was all before they got the beer bong out
then the night got eventful
not for me tho
I just watched everyone get wild and crazy
while I tried to stay in a happy place of tipsy which I successfully did :) with really bad stomach cramps
which worsened when I got to town with N and D and then there was drama when I wanted to go home, but it is all sorted now so its fine :) she was just drunk.
but yes sir it was drama


on another note, I had work today, I was very good I had nothing to eat 
but I got home and binged like a bitch 800-900cals
sigh

love all of you girlies
and tomorrow I shall try harder for all of you beautiful girls

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had a lovely evening. (:
    and hope you had a better day today, eating-wise!


    <3

    ReplyDelete