Sunday, December 26, 2010

7 days

So nothing really has happened, life has gone on since xmas. I got nothing much. Just a few things cause we had a big family trip to america in July so we weren't expecting much. I got a gold necklace from S though... its gorgeous, and I got a book, and some chocolate (which will remain uneaten). 

I didnt gain any eight over christmas which I am happy about, so I still remain 143.6lbs :( that stupid 3.6lbs wont move or budge, so I think I am going to start a seven day fast, aaand if any of you would like to join feel free because I seem to do better with others than just myself

I Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas
xoxox
Love all of you

4 comments:

  1. good luck with your fast!
    hope you had a lovely christmas. (:

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, im always up to help if you need a buddy in response to your email. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, not gaining over Christmas!! I don't know how much damage I did yet, as I'm too terrified to get on the scale. I know it's bad, though. None of my tiny clothes fit me. :/

    Good luck on the fast! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. im almost done with the first day of my 3 day fast so i will be with you for the next two days :).
    looking forward to you next post

    ReplyDelete